PRAIRIE GROVE CHURCH AND CEMETERY
The society that used to meet at Prairie Grove Chapel in Wayne Township was organized in 1888, but is really a reorganization of an older class, possibly the United Brethren Society, which dates back to 1854.
In the late 1800s the United Brethren Church built the Prairie Grove Chapel on Old Trail Road, which is still standing. The ground was donated by Joseph and Catherine Mason.
The first written information on Prairie Grove Cemetery was on June 1874 when...